Who We Are:
American Ecotech specializes in the design, installation, operation and maintenance of air pollution monitoring instrumentation and systems.
In addition to designing and building turn-key air monitoring systems, American Ecotech partners with other world class instrument manufacturers from around the world to provide the very highest standard in instrumentation solutions to fully meet your needs.
American Ecotech products and services include:
- Criteria pollutant gas analyzers (CO, NOx analyzer, SO2, O3 analyzer)
- Trace gas analyzers (CO2, CO, NOx, NOy, SO2)
- Specialty gas analyzers (NH3, H2S, CO2, TRS)
- Automated gas dilution calibration systems for above analyzers
- Particulate analyzers and samplers for PM2.5, PM10, TSP, and visibility
- MegaVol samplers for heavy metals and radioactive particulate background monitoring
- Real-time air toxics / VOC monitors
- Data management systems, including remote site monitoring control systems
- Meteorological instruments
- Fully configured, energy efficient air monitoring shelters and trailers
- Onsite air monitoring equipment training and maintenance
- Complete air monitoring turn-key solutions for ambient and CEMs monitoring
Our instrumentation is used by research and industry leaders throughout the USA, Canada, and the Caribbean, including federal, state, and tribal environmental protection agencies, major research institutions, industrial energy suppliers, mining and refining plants, and environmental consulting firms. With our three major support centers located in Rhode Island, Ohio and Utah, and additional service teams based in Texas, California, Canada, and Mexico, our experienced staff is readily available and committed to providing our customers with the highest standard of service and support.