- Will handle hazardous materials (I.e., non-flammable gases)
- Will occasionally work in confined spaces
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Entry Level Position - Duties
- Develop an in-depth knowledge or American Ecotech core products and services and utilize this knowledge to successfully manage, deliver and enhance AQM projects
- Help to plan each customer job thoroughly in advance to ensure all necessary tools, spares and equipment are available to complete pending and current tasks
- System Installation, Servicing and Maintenance of Ambient and Stack Environmental Air Pollution Monitoring and Measurement Equipment
- Travel to customer sites and perform installation, maintenance and troubleshooting, ensuring sufficient equipment/spares are on hand to attend most foreseeable failures.
- Provide ongoing customer support for existing projects. Both technical and administrative tasks must be completed in a timely manner
- Work in laboratory and field settings
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of all ongoing projects in the region and can work with other team members to perform maintenance, troubleshooting and support as needed.
- Demonstrate initiative in finding solutions to customers' ambient air monitoring challenges.
- Perform Customer Training on any elements of the Ambient Air monitoring station systems.
- Assist in meeting project management goals
- Positively Represent American Ecotech always
Entry Level - Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- The ability to work with and motivate others
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written skills
- Must be willing to travel on a regular basis
- Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines
Advanced Level Position - Duties
- Must lead in above entry level duties.
- Provide cost estimates for material and labor to complete projects
- Communicate with existing customers and ensure that projects are delivered as per customers' expectations.
Advanced – Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Associates degree in science related field with 3 or more years of technical related experience in a scientific field
- Project Management Experience
- Strong Industry background preferred