Serinus Gas Calibrators
For years now, American Ecotech’s gas calibrators have been an international byword for precision calibration. But we didn’t stop our innovation there; our gas calibrators have continued to evolve based on customer-led feedback, and continue to be the gold standard for reliability and accuracy in air monitoring.
American Ecotech’s new range of Serinus Gas Calibrators offers communication, programmability and usability that is second to none in ambient and emission monitoring systems. Every facet of performance has been honed, while the new range has a modern interface that offers unprecedented ease of use, giving you confidence that you can achieve precise, accurate results.
Delivering precise and constant dilution ratios of various calibration gases, including CO, CO2, O3, NOx, NOy, NH3 and SO2 with easy step-by-step control, Serinus sets a new standard in gas calibration.
- Highly flexible; gas dilution calibrations, ozone analyzer precision checks, gas phase titrations and ozone transfer calibrations.
- New user interface, conceived and designed using customer input, is simple to configure and intuitive to use.
- Class-leading performance: accuracy, traceability, repeatability.
- Performs single and multi-point calibrations using the Serinus Calibrator’s precision mass flow controllers, for the utmost confidence in the results.
- Performs calibrations manually through user interface or remotely via RS232, USB networks or digital inputs.
- Designed and developed with wide-ranging customer input for easy, intuitive, accurate use.
- Primary Source Mass Flow Controller: 10 SCCM Source MFC to 2 SLPM Source MFC (default: 50 SCCM MFC)
- Additional Source Mass Flow Controller: 10 SCCM Source MFC to 2 SLPM Source MFC
- Additional 4 source inlets
- Primary Dilutant Mass Flow Controller: 1 SLPM Dilutant MFC to 20 SLPM Dilutant MFC (default: 10 SLPM Dilutant MFC)
- Additional Dilutant Mass Flow Controller: 1 SLPM Dilutant MFC to 20 SLPM Dilutant MFC
- Additional 2nd Dilution Port
The Serinus series of calibrators perform gas dilution calibrations and are used in conjunction with regulatory traceable gases and a zero air generator. The most cost effective solution, the Serinus Calibrators allow the most up-to-date calibration technology to be available to all.